Last year, the Coleman PTSA helped our school purchase security cameras and fencing, sent staff to training conferences, provided filters for the water fountains, purchased supplies and materials for classrooms --and much more!
This year, our focus is on safety and technology. We have a fundraising goal to increase our total fundraising dollars by $50,000 to not only continue to support our existing PTSA programs, but also these specific technology and safety needs:
- 46 monitors (1 per classroom) to provide secure and timely communication throughout the school from the office.
- 23 laptops to replace aging staff computers.
- 30 LCD projectors
- 35 Document Camera (scans exams)
- 26 Laptops and 1 Laptop cart for students and testing.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Donating online - visit our Membership page
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping on Amazon Smile
- Tuesday, August 20
- Monday, September 2
- Friday, September 6
- Wednesday, September 11
- Friday, October 4
- Friday, October 11
- Monday, October 14
- Monday, October 21